Behavioural Principles Chat with Matt Bullock
In the video Matt refers to Acorns’ visons and values poster – download it here to inspire your own Behavioural Principles in your workplace
- People Strategy or HR Strategy? – 0:26
- Why a company needs a Strategy and Behavioural Principles – 1:22
- What you would look to see in a Strategy – 2:10
- How HR Strategy influences an organisation’s culture – 4.40
- What are behaviours and why do employee behaviours impact a culture? – 5:47
- The business benefits of getting the Strategy, behaviours & culture right – 6:57
- The tangible commercial benefits of investing in Strategy – 08:48
- What Matt is doing in their People Strategy (Grow Your Own) – 10.27
- Values and Behaviours – 11.05
- How to use these values and behaviours and bring them to life – 14:27
- How HR Strategy, Behavioural Principles and Values all influence a recruitment process – 16:48
- Actionable tips and hints when designing a People Strategy – 17:28
What We've Written
Business owners worldwide have struggled in one way or another over the last eighteen months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. One of the main...
I was recently asked what International HR Day means to me and it got me thinking! The theme of this year’s day is about our role as a...
Employee rights in the workplace are an essential part of fair and legal treatment of the workforce. The Employment Rights Act came into...