A4E Case Study
Pioneering Pensions Auto Enrolment
- The management of internal and external stakeholders.
- A highly complex large scale TUPE transfers across 65 different providers, with some legacy contracts ending after the new contracts had commenced.
- Large scale collective redundancies and individually negotiated exits.
- Internal and external assessment centres, both bulk and individual, leadership and frontline.
- The creation of brand new roles and organisation structure.
- The creation of a new frontline incentive scheme.
- Compliance with the Fair Deal for Pensions provisions.
- TUPE-in to A4e of c.400
- TUPE-out of A4e of c.350
- Started with an overall TUPE List (in the areas where A4e had won Work Programme contracts) of 2000+
- TUPE’d in and out between 65 different providers
- Facilitated the TUPE transfer of over 300 employees into A4e’s supply chain partners
- We took over 250 people through assessment for A4e Leadership roles
- We took over 2,000 people through assessment for A4e frontline roles
- We managed c.100 ER cases (grievances, appeals etc.)
- At the same time, we had to close down ESF funded contracts where the contracts came to a natural end with no continued service provision, which resulted in additional redundancies. We also had to manage a similar exercise with the CTF (Community Task Force) contracts which it had been determined would not ‘TUPE over’ to the new MWA (Mandatory Work Activity) contracts.
What We've Written
Black Friday 2021 is going to be bigger than ever. No doubt we will all want to treat ourselves after the last 18 months and Black Friday...
We're absolutely delighted to be named as HR Consultancy of the Year 2021 in the SME News UK Enterprise Awards This comes after scooping...
What is business performance management? If you’re asking that question then this is the article for you. As a business owner it isn’t...