A4E Case Study
Pioneering Pensions Auto Enrolment
- The management of internal and external stakeholders.
- A highly complex large scale TUPE transfers across 65 different providers, with some legacy contracts ending after the new contracts had commenced.
- Large scale collective redundancies and individually negotiated exits.
- Internal and external assessment centres, both bulk and individual, leadership and frontline.
- The creation of brand new roles and organisation structure.
- The creation of a new frontline incentive scheme.
- Compliance with the Fair Deal for Pensions provisions.
- TUPE-in to A4e of c.400
- TUPE-out of A4e of c.350
- Started with an overall TUPE List (in the areas where A4e had won Work Programme contracts) of 2000+
- TUPE’d in and out between 65 different providers
- Facilitated the TUPE transfer of over 300 employees into A4e’s supply chain partners
- We took over 250 people through assessment for A4e Leadership roles
- We took over 2,000 people through assessment for A4e frontline roles
- We managed c.100 ER cases (grievances, appeals etc.)
- At the same time, we had to close down ESF funded contracts where the contracts came to a natural end with no continued service provision, which resulted in additional redundancies. We also had to manage a similar exercise with the CTF (Community Task Force) contracts which it had been determined would not ‘TUPE over’ to the new MWA (Mandatory Work Activity) contracts.
What We've Written
It's especially hard if you are a small company or start-up to find and retain talented workers, and that is particularly true as compared...
Petaurum HR has had a very successful month in May! From winning TWO awards to continued delivery of first-class services to our...
We're delighted to receive this recognition from the SME News UK Enterprise Awards for our work (again!) with the award of HR Consultancy...