A4E Case Study
Pioneering Pensions Auto Enrolment
- The management of internal and external stakeholders.
- A highly complex large scale TUPE transfers across 65 different providers, with some legacy contracts ending after the new contracts had commenced.
- Large scale collective redundancies and individually negotiated exits.
- Internal and external assessment centres, both bulk and individual, leadership and frontline.
- The creation of brand new roles and organisation structure.
- The creation of a new frontline incentive scheme.
- Compliance with the Fair Deal for Pensions provisions.
- TUPE-in to A4e of c.400
- TUPE-out of A4e of c.350
- Started with an overall TUPE List (in the areas where A4e had won Work Programme contracts) of 2000+
- TUPE’d in and out between 65 different providers
- Facilitated the TUPE transfer of over 300 employees into A4e’s supply chain partners
- We took over 250 people through assessment for A4e Leadership roles
- We took over 2,000 people through assessment for A4e frontline roles
- We managed c.100 ER cases (grievances, appeals etc.)
- At the same time, we had to close down ESF funded contracts where the contracts came to a natural end with no continued service provision, which resulted in additional redundancies. We also had to manage a similar exercise with the CTF (Community Task Force) contracts which it had been determined would not ‘TUPE over’ to the new MWA (Mandatory Work Activity) contracts.
What We've Written
What is IR35? IR35 sees medium and large private sector businesses in the UK become responsible for setting the tax status of any contract...
“What on earth has a dripping tap got to do with HR challenges in your business?” you might be asking yourself. Surely this is the...
When it comes to wellbeing in the workplace, the effect on your workforce of simply ‘opening the blinds’ could be staggering! It sounds so...