Ongoing HR Support
Invest in Your People with HR Maintain
Taking your staff off furlough? Reviewing your business going forwards? Need to ensure you’ve got your HR house in order?
Quality HR advice and guidance has never been more important.
Have an expert by your side to:
- Advise on the right HR decisions
- Guide your people approach
- Win the hearts and minds of your employees
- Make often difficult decisions
- Support employees’ well-being
- Drive engagement
- Sustain and support successful business plans
HR Maintain provides you with:
- On-demand HR Support and Advice Line
- Policy and Legislative Update Service
- Standard Offer Letter and Contract of Employment
- New Starter Form
- Referee Contact Details Form
- Employee Handbook
- Suite of policy letter template
- Standard Set of Employment Policies:
- Disciplinary Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Sickness and Absence Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Free access to our Benefits Cloud employee benefits platform
See HR Maintain in Action
What People Want To Know
How does HR Maintain work?
HR Maintain provides a suite of HR documents (contract, handbook, policies and forms) to ensure you are compliant. In addition you have access to an on-demand HR Support and Advice Line, together with a Policy and Legislative Update Service, giving you an expert by your side at all times
What about the HR Advice Line for employers?
This is a good opportunity to speak direct to us and get expert advice on HR issues and questions, help make difficult decisions and guide your people approach
Who is HR Maintain for?
Ideal for busy business owners and managers who are spending more and more time dealing with people issues that distract them from their business. Ideal for start-up and growing businesses.
Am I tied into a contract?
The HR Maintain package is provided on a rolling 12-month contract
Find Out More
- HR Support and Advice Line available 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- HR Support line access limited to business owners and nominated managers
- Price above reflects businesses with up to 5 employees
- Price rises by £2.50/month for each additional employee up to 19
- Heavily discounted rates available for businesses of 20 employees or more
- Free access to our Benefits Cloud employee benefits platform – Standard Package is limited to those businesses with 5 or less employees. Other low cost versions of Benefits Cloud are also available for larger businesses
Not What You're Looking For?
Our customers are also interested in:
What We've Written
We're absolutely delighted to be named as HR Consultancy of the Year 2021 in the SME News UK Enterprise Awards This comes after scooping...
What is business performance management? If you’re asking that question then this is the article for you. As a business owner it isn’t...
It’s that time of year! Director, Adam Davey, is donning his trainers to run in the world’s largest half marathon, the Great North Run....